Cooper Energy, Beach Energy to complete new Cooper Basin oil well

Cooper has a 25% interest in PEL 92 while operator Beach holds the remaining 75%. PEL 92 also hosts the Sellicks, Christies, Parsons and Callawonga oil fields. Proactive Investors Australia is the market leader in producing news, articles and research …